9th February, 2023 - 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM ET
Write a Resume That Stands Out
Is your resume attracting enough attention? Today, resumes must be tailored for a specific job description – focused on your skills, industry experience, and job function. During this workshop, you will review resume samples and gain specific information to help you develop a resume that engages the reader, is formatted to survive the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), stands out from its competitors, and makes a significant impact!
Presented by Paula Rodriguez, TBJL Career Strategist
What We Will Cover:
- The main sections of any resume
- How to determine the resume format that best represents your professional experience
- Optimizing your resume for the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ways to develop results-driven accomplishment statements that demonstrate your value
- Keys to writing an engaging Career Summary
Materials Needed: Please have a copy of your resume available for reference.
Workshop Length: 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please plan to log into Zoom 5 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path.
Cost to Attend: Free
Dress: Business casual
Virtual: Via Zoom
Registration Required: Please register below.
Tampa Bay Job Links, a program of Gulf Coast JFCS, is supported by philanthropic donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations.