5th March, 2020 - 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Develop a Brand That Markets Y-O-U!
What is a professional brand? Have you developed one? Your brand can serve several important functions which, when combined, create the information necessary to market the brand called Y-O-U. How can you best present your own unique brand to potential employers, and to other people you meet – through means such as networking, informational meetings, and your LinkedIn profile? This interactive, hands-on workshop provides the essential tools needed to build and communicate your brand, and develop strategies to differentiate yourself.
Presented by a TBJL Career Strategist.
Supported by the Rooms To Go Foundation.
- Understand the importance of articulating your Brand during job search
- Learn what elements to include in your Brand Statement
- Begin to develop your professional Brand
- Identify the uses and applications of your Brand
What We Will Cover:
- The definition of a Brand
- Uncovering your unique career identity
- Begin the Brand development process
- The 7 key ingredients to building a Brand
- How to professionally present your Brand to others
Please bring a copy of your résumé.
3½ hours. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend: $15
Out of consideration for other participants, we ask that all candidates refrain from wearing fragrances, perfume, and cologne.
OUR NEW LOCATION
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
1211 N. West Shore Blvd. Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33607
Seating is limited to 16 participants. Please register below, or call (813) 344-0200.