30th June, 2022 - 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM ET
Virtual Job-Search Boot Camp
This comprehensive workshop is designed to kick-start your job search into high gear! Whether you are just beginning your career, returning to the workforce, or considering a career change, it is essential to learn up-to-date, relevant tools and strategies. In this interactive virtual workshop, you will discover the latest trends as well as practical tips to help you accelerate the process. No matter where you are in your career, this workshop is right for you!
Sponsored by the June Baumgardner Gelbart Foundation
- Explore ways to move your job search and career forward
- Understand that transition is the process people go through when adapting to change
- Write a winning résumé that represents your knowledge, skills, and experience that will give you a competitive edge
- Strengthen your LinkedIn profile to stand out in a crowded job market
- Develop a networking strategy that works for today – and beyond
- Respond successfully to interview questions and present yourself as the candidate of choice
What We Will Cover:
- Changes in the World of Work
- Navigate the Ups and Downs of Career Transition
- Align Your Résumé with the Shifting Job Market
- Get “Linked In”
- Network to Get Work
- Interviewing in 2022
Materials Needed: Please have a copy of your résumé and LinkedIn profile available for reference.
4 hours and 30 minutes, including time built in for breaks.
Please plan to log into Zoom 5 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment seeking relevant, practical information/advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Dress: Business casual
Virtual: Via Zoom
Registration Required: Please register below.
TampaBay-Job-Links, a program of Gulf Coast JFCS, is supported by philanthropic donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations.