18th March, 2021 - 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Virtual Job-Search Boot Camp: Shift Your Career in 2021
This comprehensive workshop is designed to kick start your job search into high gear! Whether you are just starting your career, returning to the workforce, or considering a career change, it is essential to learn up-to-date, relevant tools and strategies. In this interactive virtual workshop, you will learn about the latest trends and practical tips to keep your career moving forward in 2021. No matter what stage you are in your career, this workshop is right for you!
Facilitated by TBJL Career Strategists, Robyn Winters, Amy Cleveland, and Carolyn Jenkins
- Explore ways to move forward and help ensure a smooth personal career transition
- Write a winning résumé that represents your knowledge, skills, and abilities and will give you a competitive edge
- Develop a networking strategy that works for today – into 2021 – and beyond
- Strengthen your LinkedIn profile to stand out in a crowded job market
- Respond successfully to interview questions and present yourself as the candidate of choice
What We Will Cover:
- Changes in Career Transition
- Navigate Your Personal Career Journey
- Align Your Résumé with the Changing Job Market
- Get “Linked In”
- Network to Get Work
- How to Interview in 2021
- Please have a copy of your résumé and LinkedIn profile available for reference.
4 hours and 30 minutes, including time built in for lunch and breaks.
Please plan to log into Zoom 5 – 10 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend: $10; $15 after 3/10/2021
Dress: Business casual
Virtual: Via Zoom
Enrollment is limited. Please register using the button below to receive a payment link. After your payment is processed, you will receive your link to join the Zoom meeting.
TampaBay-Job-Links is a non-profit supported by individuals and foundations including Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Rooms To Go Foundation, Tampa JCC & Federation, Truist Foundation, and Vinik Family Foundation.