Overview for Donors
TBJL services are made possible by the generosity of funding partners – individuals, foundations, and corporations – and enhanced by in-kind contributions from our community partners and volunteers, and donors.
Whether it’s making a financial contribution or volunteering time and experience, our supporters help to transform lives, one individual and one family at a time.
If you’re already a donor or considering a contribution to TBJL for the first time, you can be confident that your gift will have an immediate impact. What your gift makes possible:
- $85 – A one-on-one session with a career coach
- $250 – Three one-on-one sessions with a career coach
- $325 – A professionally prepared résumé
- $1000 – One week of professionally led virtual workshops
- $1800 – One candidate’s participation in our comprehensive 1:1 Career Coaching program
- $2400 – Three candidates’ mental health counseling services
- $3600 – One Shifting Your Career into 2021 virtual event
We are always in need of…Wish List
- Office supplies
- Healthy individually packed snacks
- Coffee and tea
- Bottled water
If you’d like to make an in-kind donation of goods or services, please contact us at email@example.com or (813) 344-0200.
TampaBay-Job-Links, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and licensed by the Florida Division of Consumer Services. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA), OR VISITING https://www.fdacs.gov/ConsumerServices. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FLORIDA REGISTRATION #CH34366.