At TampaBay-Job-Links we rely on the support of community volunteers, and are always in need of a helping hand. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Professionals willing to conduct informational interviews.
- Professionals willing to conduct advice appointments.
- Professionals willing to conduct practice interviews.
- Professionals willing to review industry-specific résumés for potential skill gaps.
- Networkers to connect TBJL to hiring professionals and/or to make introductions on behalf of candidates.
- Networkers to attend a roundtable to review candidate résumés and consider potential opportunities and contacts.
- Professionals to speak at TBJL small group sessions and workshops on their area of expertise in workforce development related topics.
- Individuals willing to provide professional services pro-bono or at a reduced rate for job seekers in need.
- Data-entry enthusiasts.
- Volunteers to assist in the office.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com or at (813) 344-0200.
The Isaac’s List program benefits individuals facing situations that result in barriers to their employment and gets them the help they otherwise could not afford. Through partnerships with professionals who volunteer their skills and knowledge, TBJL can offer candidates referral to pro-bono or low cost services such as legal consultation, health care, auto and home repair, interview attire, and housing.
We are always looking for additional volunteers to offer their skills and talents to help others to overcome various barriers to employment.
For more information about Isaac’s List, please contact Sheila Solomon Rudd, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.