20th July, 2017 - 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
PeopleMap™ - Understanding the 4 Personality Types
The PeopleMap™ System, founded by E. Michael Lillibridge, Ph.D., was designed to help people enhance their “communication” skills. These skills apply to all areas of life – at work, at home, and in your relationships. The PeopleMap™ System provides a “map” that helps to enhance your communication skills – during informational meetings, job interviews, or any type of interaction.
For individuals who are conducting a job search and working to attain their career goals, PeopleMap™ provides a window into identifying the type of work and work environment where you will thrive and be successful. This is the first step to job retention – for both the employee and the employer.
Facilitated by Robyn Winters, TBJL Career Strategist
- Understand your PeopleMap™ Personality Type and the Types of others
- Communicate and relate to others more effectively
- Optimize your job-search success by using the PeopleMap System™
- Use PeopleMap™ as a tool and resource during interviews and informational meetings
What We Will Cover:
- The Four core Personality Types
- The Strengths and Achilles Heel of each Type
- The Six Combination Personality Types (Primary and Secondary Types)
- How to apply your knowledge of Personality Types during the interview process
- Ways to adapt your Personality Type to the Type to others
Your PeopleMap™ Questionnaire scores and your Personal and Career Development Report.
Workshop Length: 3½ hours. Participants should arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Only TBJL Full Program participants who have taken the PeopleMap™ Questionnaire
Cost to Attend: There is no cost for current Program participants.
Dress: Business casual
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Register below or call (813) 344-0200.