23rd August, 2017 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Master Change & Transition, Conduct Self-Assessments, Develop Your Professional Brand
Evening Workshop Series – Session 1 of 4
Master Change & Transition
Develop Your Professional Brand
Attend the full series, or select individual sessions.
Switching Gears – Evening Series is a 4 session series of 2-hour workshops targeted to individuals in career transition. Whether you are just beginning your career, returning to the workforce after an absence, or considering a career change, it’s essential to plan for your future with current, relevant tools and strategies that are indispensable to remaining viable in today’s job market. These 4 sessions cover the nuts and bolts of your career transition, at whatever stage you may be.
Session 1 Outcomes:
- Identify tools, techniques, and strategies to manage change and transition.
- Determine where you are in the transition process.
- Identify your work values, ideal job, and the most proficient of your skills that hold the highest interest.
- Articulate your unique skills, talents, strengths, and value proposition.
Session 1 What We Will Cover:
- The 3 phases of transition
- The link between change and transition
- What you need to successfully navigate change & the transition process that follows
- Identify your work values, skills, and interests
- The essential elements of a professional brand
- The 7 key ingredients in any brand statement
Robyn Winters, M.A., TBJL Career Strategist.
Session 1 – Materials to Bring:
- Your résumé
- Business cards (if you have them)
2 hours. Participants should plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who are in career transition, conducting a job search, considering changing careers; people returning to the workforce; people whose job search has stalled, or those who are at the early stages of their careers.
Cost to Attend:
$50 for the entire 4-part series or $15 per Switching Gears session.
Free for TBJL Full Program Participants.
4100 West Kennedy Blvd., Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Register below, or call (813) 344-0200.