TBJL is a non-profit organization that provides professionals with career and job-search coaching, and local employers with qualified candidates.
Welcome To TampaBay-Job-Links!
TBJL is a non-profit organization that provides individuals with career guidance and job-search coaching, and provides area employers with qualified pre-screened candidates.
Our career strategists work one-on-one and in small groups with a diverse population of job seekers, assisting them through their career transition.
TBJL job-seeking candidates include:
- Professionals who have lost jobs through no fault of their own
- Career changers
- Recent college graduates
- Mature workers unable to retire
- Women entering the workforce for the first time or after a hiatus
- Veterans in transition
- Long-term unemployed
TBJL is not a recruiting firm or job placement agency. We help people find jobs by
- developing individualized job search tools and strategies
- mobilizing community leaders and
- opening doors to networking and employment opportunities
Volunteer & Community Partner
Financial Advisor & CPA
TBJL VOLUNTEER SPOTLIGHT
Financial Advisor and CPA Deborah Barnes, who recently joined Baird’s Private Wealth Management team, chose her career path because of her passion and determination to help people attain their financial goals and help them achieve the things they desire for themselves and the people they care most about.
Partners & Sponsors
4100 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33609