TBJL is a non-profit organization that provides professionals with career and job-search coaching, and local employers with qualified candidates.
Welcome To TampaBay-Job-Links!
TBJL is a non-profit organization that provides professionals with career guidance and job-search coaching, and provides area employers with qualified pre-screened candidates.
Our career strategists work one-on-one and in small groups with a diverse population of job seekers, assisting them through their career transition.
TBJL job-seeking candidates include:
- Professionals who have lost jobs through no fault of their own
- Career changers
- Recent college graduates
- Mature workers unable to retire
- Women entering the workforce for the first time or after a hiatus
- Veterans in transition
- Long-term unemployed
TBJL is not a recruiting firm or job placement agency. We help people find jobs by
- developing individualized job search tools and strategies
- mobilizing community leaders and
- opening doors to networking and employment opportunities
Founder & Principal
Federer Performance Management Group, LLC
TBJL VOLUNTEER SPOTLIGHT
TBJL volunteer and Performance Coach & Performance Enhancement Expert Dr. Denise Federer, has more than 20 years experience as a clinician, researcher, speaker, author, and consultant. Over the past 4 years, Denise has been a valuable asset to the TBJL team, and her input has enriched the services that TBJL offers our candidates.
4100 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33609